Ali Larter Is Pregnant
Heroes actress Ali Larter is five months pregnant. The baby, due in winter, will be Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur's first child.
"Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it," a source told Star magazine. "They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true." The couple married last August in Maine.
With a baby on the way, both Larter and MacArthur will be looking at some busy upcoming months. Larter’s latest film, Resident Evil: Afterlife premieres in September and MacArthur’s new comedy series Perfect Couples was recently picked up by NBC for this fall's lineup. After that, perhaps Larter will finally get her wish to settle down for life as a mother. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies," she told Cosmopolitan in 2007. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber