Ali Larter Is Pregnant
Heroes actress Ali Larter is five months pregnant. The baby, due in winter, will be Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur's first child.
"Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it," a source told Star magazine. "They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true." The couple married last August in Maine.
With a baby on the way, both Larter and MacArthur will be looking at some busy upcoming months. Larter’s latest film, Resident Evil: Afterlife premieres in September and MacArthur’s new comedy series Perfect Couples was recently picked up by NBC for this fall's lineup. After that, perhaps Larter will finally get her wish to settle down for life as a mother. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies," she told Cosmopolitan in 2007. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Texas Longhorn's Media Guide Misspells State 'Texsa'
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends