Ali Larter Is Pregnant
Heroes actress Ali Larter is five months pregnant. The baby, due in winter, will be Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur's first child.
"Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it," a source told Star magazine. "They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true." The couple married last August in Maine.
With a baby on the way, both Larter and MacArthur will be looking at some busy upcoming months. Larter’s latest film, Resident Evil: Afterlife premieres in September and MacArthur’s new comedy series Perfect Couples was recently picked up by NBC for this fall's lineup. After that, perhaps Larter will finally get her wish to settle down for life as a mother. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies," she told Cosmopolitan in 2007. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes