Ali Larter Is Pregnant
Heroes actress Ali Larter is five months pregnant. The baby, due in winter, will be Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur's first child.
"Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it," a source told Star magazine. "They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true." The couple married last August in Maine.
With a baby on the way, both Larter and MacArthur will be looking at some busy upcoming months. Larter’s latest film, Resident Evil: Afterlife premieres in September and MacArthur’s new comedy series Perfect Couples was recently picked up by NBC for this fall's lineup. After that, perhaps Larter will finally get her wish to settle down for life as a mother. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies," she told Cosmopolitan in 2007. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV