Alec Baldwin Says Next Season Of '30 Rock' Will Be Its Last
Jack Donaghy is many things – powerful executive, Ronald Reagan enthusiast, gifted flautist – but now you can officially add "crusher of dreams" to that ever-growing list. 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin revealed that the show’s sixth season will be its last. “I will tell you one thing, and that is our show next year is our last year of the show,” Baldwin told New York magazine on Tuesday night. Baldwin has previously spoken about his desire to leave the show after next year, but there has yet to be any discussion of the fate of the series itself. According to the actor, the decision is made and it applies to everyone, including Emmy-winning series' creator, writer and star Tina Fey. “Our contracts are expired [in 2012], and Tina is gonna have a big career directing films and writing. She's going to be the next Elaine May. She'll be great."
Blerg! Nerds! Liz Lemon, please do something about this. –EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV