Alec Baldwin Released From Hospital
Alec Baldwin was taken to the hospital early Thursday morning after his 14-year-old daughter, Ireland, called 911. A spokesperson for the actor reported that the call was a "misunderstanding," he said. "Alec was quickly released from the hospital, he's completely fine and will be at work today." Baldwin was taken from his Central Park West apartment to Lenox Hill hospital at approximately 12:01 a.m. He was released after only an hour.
Relations between Baldwin and his family have been publicly strained over the years. In 2007, a voicemail of Baldwin surfaced of Baldwin dressing down his daughter. In the now-infamous message, Baldwin referred to Ireland as a "rude, thoughtless, little pig" after she failed to answer her phone for a court-appointed phone call. Baldwin is set to co-host the Oscars with Steve Martin in a little over a month. –JOE GALBO
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'