Alec Baldwin May Exit '30 Rock'
Alec Baldwin, 52, is actively considering leaving the NBC comedy 30 Rock when his contract expires in 2012. "As much as I like acting, I know that I would love to have a different life, a private life," he told CNN Tuesday. "I think doing this now for a living has become really hard. It's really hard ... I would rather go do other things and have whatever amount of time I have left in my life [to] have more of a normal life."
The Emmy award-winning show is entering its fifth season this fall. If Baldwin officially leaves his 30 Rock persona Jack Donaghy behind, NBC will have lost two major comedic stars in one week after Steve Carell of The Office announced his departure from the show last week. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
For more on the story, go to PopEater.com
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV