Alec Baldwin Engaged To Hilaria Thomas
30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, who turns 54 today, proposed to his 28-year-old sweetheart Hilaria Thomas over the weekend during a romantic Long Island vacation.
Yoga instructor Thomas has been seen with the Emmy-winning Baldwin several times in public since the two lovebirds kickstarted their relationship last summer.
"Congrats to my longtime friend @alecbaldwin and his wonderful bride to be @hilariathomas. Congrats on his engagement," tweeted Matthew Hiltzik, a representative of Baldwin. In turn, Baldwin later retweeted the message as a confirmation.
This will be the first walk down the aisle for Thomas and the second for Baldwin, who was previously married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002. Baldwin and Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin, 16, also tweeted her approval. "Congratulations to @alecbladwin [and] @hilariathomas on getting engaged," Ireland wrote. "Love you guys."
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango