Alec Baldwin Engaged To Hilaria Thomas
30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, who turns 54 today, proposed to his 28-year-old sweetheart Hilaria Thomas over the weekend during a romantic Long Island vacation.
Yoga instructor Thomas has been seen with the Emmy-winning Baldwin several times in public since the two lovebirds kickstarted their relationship last summer.
"Congrats to my longtime friend @alecbaldwin and his wonderful bride to be @hilariathomas. Congrats on his engagement," tweeted Matthew Hiltzik, a representative of Baldwin. In turn, Baldwin later retweeted the message as a confirmation.
This will be the first walk down the aisle for Thomas and the second for Baldwin, who was previously married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002. Baldwin and Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin, 16, also tweeted her approval. "Congratulations to @alecbladwin [and] @hilariathomas on getting engaged," Ireland wrote. "Love you guys."
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes