Alec Baldwin Engaged To Hilaria Thomas
30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, who turns 54 today, proposed to his 28-year-old sweetheart Hilaria Thomas over the weekend during a romantic Long Island vacation.
Yoga instructor Thomas has been seen with the Emmy-winning Baldwin several times in public since the two lovebirds kickstarted their relationship last summer.
"Congrats to my longtime friend @alecbaldwin and his wonderful bride to be @hilariathomas. Congrats on his engagement," tweeted Matthew Hiltzik, a representative of Baldwin. In turn, Baldwin later retweeted the message as a confirmation.
This will be the first walk down the aisle for Thomas and the second for Baldwin, who was previously married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002. Baldwin and Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin, 16, also tweeted her approval. "Congratulations to @alecbladwin [and] @hilariathomas on getting engaged," Ireland wrote. "Love you guys."
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen