Alec Baldwin Engaged To Hilaria Thomas
30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, who turns 54 today, proposed to his 28-year-old sweetheart Hilaria Thomas over the weekend during a romantic Long Island vacation.
Yoga instructor Thomas has been seen with the Emmy-winning Baldwin several times in public since the two lovebirds kickstarted their relationship last summer.
"Congrats to my longtime friend @alecbaldwin and his wonderful bride to be @hilariathomas. Congrats on his engagement," tweeted Matthew Hiltzik, a representative of Baldwin. In turn, Baldwin later retweeted the message as a confirmation.
This will be the first walk down the aisle for Thomas and the second for Baldwin, who was previously married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002. Baldwin and Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin, 16, also tweeted her approval. "Congratulations to @alecbladwin [and] @hilariathomas on getting engaged," Ireland wrote. "Love you guys."
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent