Alec Baldwin Engaged To Hilaria Thomas
30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, who turns 54 today, proposed to his 28-year-old sweetheart Hilaria Thomas over the weekend during a romantic Long Island vacation.
Yoga instructor Thomas has been seen with the Emmy-winning Baldwin several times in public since the two lovebirds kickstarted their relationship last summer.
"Congrats to my longtime friend @alecbaldwin and his wonderful bride to be @hilariathomas. Congrats on his engagement," tweeted Matthew Hiltzik, a representative of Baldwin. In turn, Baldwin later retweeted the message as a confirmation.
This will be the first walk down the aisle for Thomas and the second for Baldwin, who was previously married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002. Baldwin and Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin, 16, also tweeted her approval. "Congratulations to @alecbladwin [and] @hilariathomas on getting engaged," Ireland wrote. "Love you guys."
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV