A.J. Clemente, Rookie North Dakota TV Anchor, Fired For On Air F-Bomb [VIDEO}
A.J. Clemente, a rookie TV new anchor in North Dakota, was fired on his first day on the job after saying "f--king s--t" on air. Clemente, who worked for North Dakota NBC affiliate KFYR, had whispered the profane phrase into his mic as the show was introduced, making it his first words on air.
Watch the incredible video here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango