A.J. Clemente, Rookie North Dakota TV Anchor, Fired For On Air F-Bomb [VIDEO}
A.J. Clemente, a rookie TV new anchor in North Dakota, was fired on his first day on the job after saying "f--king s--t" on air. Clemente, who worked for North Dakota NBC affiliate KFYR, had whispered the profane phrase into his mic as the show was introduced, making it his first words on air.
Watch the incredible video here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'