A.J. Clemente, Rookie North Dakota TV Anchor, Fired For On Air F-Bomb [VIDEO}
A.J. Clemente, a rookie TV new anchor in North Dakota, was fired on his first day on the job after saying "f--king s--t" on air. Clemente, who worked for North Dakota NBC affiliate KFYR, had whispered the profane phrase into his mic as the show was introduced, making it his first words on air.
Watch the incredible video here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes