A.J. Clemente, Rookie North Dakota TV Anchor, Fired For On Air F-Bomb [VIDEO}
A.J. Clemente, a rookie TV new anchor in North Dakota, was fired on his first day on the job after saying "f--king s--t" on air. Clemente, who worked for North Dakota NBC affiliate KFYR, had whispered the profane phrase into his mic as the show was introduced, making it his first words on air.
Watch the incredible video here:
Most Popular News
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana