A.J. Clemente, Rookie North Dakota TV Anchor, Fired For On Air F-Bomb [VIDEO}
A.J. Clemente, a rookie TV new anchor in North Dakota, was fired on his first day on the job after saying "f--king s--t" on air. Clemente, who worked for North Dakota NBC affiliate KFYR, had whispered the profane phrase into his mic as the show was introduced, making it his first words on air.
Watch the incredible video here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Texas Longhorn's Media Guide Misspells State 'Texsa'
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends