Adriana Lima Defends Gisele Bundchen
After comments she made following husband Tom Brady's loss in Super Bowl XLVI, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen might be feeling pretty lonely out on that limb. Her retort to a Giants fan that her "husband cannot f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time" has been met with backlash from Brady's teammates and fans, among others. Luckily for her, Bundchen can rest easy that at least one person is sticking by her — fellow Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.
"Leave her alone!" Lima told Celebuzz at Wednesday's special Valentine's Event at the Victoria's Secret store in New York City. Lima, who unlike Bundchen rose to new heights Sunday by starring in a steamy Super Bowl commercial for Teleflora.com, probably knows better than anyone what Bundchen is going through, given that she's also married to a pro athlete, NBA player Marko Jaric.
Lima also appeared on Fox News Wednesday to back up her friend. “Being a celebrity, anything you do, you say, you’re being followed,” she said on Fox & Friends, adding: "It was a huge game, you know things happen.”
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV