Adam Levine Engaged To Model Behati Prinsloo
Adam Levine and his on-again-off-again model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo recently got back together, and soon after became engaged.
"Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married," Levine’s rep told People. "The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles."
Levine, 34, and the Namibian Victoria's Secret model, 24, were first linked together last July when they were spotted strolling hand-in-hand in New York City. Yet reports suggested that the couple had split up earlier this year, and had hinted at a new relationship for Levine with Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal.
When Levine and Prinsloo began dating in summer 2012, he had recently broken up with well-known model Anne Vyatlitsyna, whom he had dated for roughly two years.
Levine, the Maroon 5 frontman and The Voice mentor, has been quoted in the past stating his opposition to marriage, however back in May he changed his tune while talking to Oprah. "I'm a fan of marriage," he revealed. "People think that I keep pooh-poohing marriage, but I love it ... I want to probably be married at some point."
On Wednesday, the newly engaged Levine tweeted simply, “Love is my religion.”
For More Like This:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen