Actress Autumn Reeser Pregnant
From nerdy lab technician to super-mom? Autumn Reeser's next role is a tough one, as she announced that she was pregnant on Tuesday's Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The actress, 30, is expecting her first child with husband Jesse Warren. She has already devised plans for incorporating her pregnancy into her No Ordinary Family character's story line. "My character is not so great with men, but it is a superhero show, so it could be a magical something that just happens," Reeser told Jimmy Kimmel. "You never know -- stranger things have happened!"
She added that if the show's writers don't include her pregnancy onscreen, she has roomy lab coats and stacks of books to hide behind. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV