Victoria Beckham Faces Off Against Katie Holmes at New York Fashion Week
The countdown to the New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2012 has begun. From September 5 to 13, veterans and newcomers alike will showcase their Spring 2013 collections at the prestigious Lincoln Center. Among the designers are Tom Cruise's now ex, Katie Holmes, 33, and her once best friend Victoria Beckham (pictured below), 38, who will both be debuting their lines on the same day.
The formerly inseparable BFFs, whose friendship fizzled out over the years, will go head to head on September 9. Holmes (pictured below) will be revealing her anticipated Holmes & Yang line in collaboration with Jeanne Yang as Beckham's designs hit the New York catwalk for the fourth year in a row. Although this will be Holmes' first venture into the New York Fashion Week scene, the hype from her recent divorce may garner enough attention to successfully upstage Beckham's VB range.
At the very least, Holmes — who taped an appearance as a guest judge on Project Runway shortly after filling for divorce — already has one supporter to cheer her on. "I think she has a great line," supermodel and Project Runway host Heidi Klum recently said of Holmes & Yang. "I like a lot of her clothes, especially right now. She has these very beautiful, like, spaghetti-strap camisoles. I love them, and the line. Sometimes these very basic things are the hardest ones to find."
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV