Ryan Lochte And Michael Phelps Trade Sports For Fashion
U.S. Olympians Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte and Conor Dwyer competed in another prestigious marathon this week: New York's famed Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. The dapper trio attended the Details magazine party together on Wednesday night, but parted ways to attend individual shows after. Phelps, who retired from swimming after London 2012 and has since become a model for Louis Vuitton, was photographed at several other parties with girlfriend Megan Rossee, while Dwyer suited up in Ralph Lauren for the designer's show on Thursday — although he was already familiar with the label, which famously designed Team USA's uniforms for the Summer Games. Lochte has been hard at work as well: he cozied up to tennis pro Venus Williams and Miss USA slash rumored fling Olivia Culpo at EleVen's Spring 2013 presentation; he joined Dwyer at the Lincoln Center to view Milly by Michelle Smith; and he was even spotted showing off fashion pouts with Tyra Banks at the Jeremy Scott NYC event (pictured below).
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV