Rachel Zoe To Reveal New Looks In Special Events At New York Fashion Week
Among the designers showing at New York Fashion Week will be celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, whose premium line launched in 2011 to rave success. Zoe's Spring 2013 collection will be unveiled at the Lincoln Center on September 12, followed by a special event on September 13 during which American Express cardmembers will have exclusive access to ten additional looks. The special event will also feature Garance Dore's street-style photography and curated Instagram images from fashion enthusiasts worldwide. “I am so honored by the opportunity to work with such an established global brand and to provide the American Express Cardmembers with an exclusive fashion show," said Zoe, pictured below with her son earlier this month. “It’s going to be an incredibly fun and fashionable evening.”
Boho-chic pioneer Zoe, who launched a line with Chinese retail giant Li & Fung last summer, paid homage to the 60s and 70s in her Fall 2012 collection with faux-fur coats, sequined minis and tweed ensembles. But rumors have since emerged that her empire is in decline as her Bravo show, The Rachel Zoe Project, may not return for a fifth season, and industry insiders claim the stylist-turned-designer has peaked creatively. Will this be Zoe's last New York Fashion Week?
Her new business partners don't seem to think so. “We’re very happy. Apparel launched a year or so, and since that time, we’ve launched footwear, handbags and we’re launching a line of jewelry exclusively with Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman," Alan Chartash, the chief strategy officer for Li & Fung USA, told the New York Post. "We’re supportive of Rachel and the continuation of the brand. Like any clothing line, it ebbs and flows, but we’re very happy with the apparel sales.”
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV