Heidi Klum And Jennifer Hudson Strut For 'Project Runway'
Jennifer Hudson, 30, showed off her svelte figure as she walked alongside Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia during the Project Runway show at New York Fashion Week. Hudson, an American Idol star and Academy Award-winning Dreamgirls actress, famously lost 80 lbs thanks to WeightWatchers, becoming the company's celebrity sponsor — and she showed off the results of her regimen in a fitted green trouser suit (pictured below).
Despite being recently separated from long-time husband Seal, 39-year-old Klum looked impossibly radiant in a gold wrap dress with a plunging neckline and cutouts that showed off her toned physique, no less impressive than in her days as a Victoria's Secret Angel (pictured below).
Klum and Hudson took to the catwalk after Project Runway's finalists — Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov — showcased their designs. The event will be aired as the finale to Project Runway's tenth and final season.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Read more about Fashion Week:
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV