Andy Murray And Harry Styles Attend Burberry's Spring 2013 Show
Tennis star Andy Murray, boxing guru Amir Khan and cycling champion Victoria Pendleton traded their respective athletic gear for fashionable wear to attend London Fashion Week's Burberry Prorsum show on Monday. Britain's biggest luxury brand, Burberry made a typically bold statement — although perhaps less theatrically so than last year, when it concluded its show with a cascade of water tumbling down the sides of the tent. Despite the lack of special effects, Burberry's variegated and contrast-heavy Spring 2013 collection was worthy of note: titled "Corsets and Capes," the show brought knee-length ensembles and floor-length gowns to life with jewel colors, three-dimensional prints, feather and ruched details, textured leather and orchid satin capelets.
Murray, who attended with girlfriend Kim Sears (pictured), had the privilege of sitting front row next to none other than U.S. Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Khan, attending with fiancee Faryal Makhdoom, and Pendleton, who will appear on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing this fall, were also joined by Paralympic sprinter Jonnie Peacock and Olympic rower Pete Reed, both London 2012 gold medalists, as well as Dita von Teese and One Direction's Harry Styles.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV